We always recommend at least two keel stands placed on hard stable ground to carry the boat’s weight. Keel stands are quick to install and are adjustable utilizing the acme threaded rod, thus reducing labor and saving money.
- One keel stand is recommended for each 20,000 lbs / 9,100 kgs of vessel weight.
- Keel stands are available in three sizes; KS1 (20”-33”/50cm-82cm), K-3 (24”-33”/61cm-84cm) and K-4 (15”-24”/38cm-61cm).
- Also available in hot-dip galvanized finish
- Makes complete bottom painting easy without lifting the boat
Below is our selection of Brownell Keel Stands
- Stackable Keel Stand (20”-33”/50cm-82cm range) (KS1) $139.00
- Stackable Keel Stand (20”-33” /50cm-82cm range) – Hot Dip Galvanized (KS1G) $166.00
- Keel Stand K3 (24″-33″/61cm-84cm range) (K3) $139.00
- Keel Stand K3 (24″-33″/61cm-84cm range) – Hot Dip Galvanized (K3G) $166.00
- Keel Stand K4 (15″-24″/38cm-61cm range) (K4) $106.00
- Keel Stand K4 (15″-24″/38cm-61cm range) – Hot Dip Galvanized (K4G) $118.00