Interlux Micron Extra bottom paint incorporates Biolux™ along with cuprous oxide to achieve complete protection against shell, weed and slime fouling. Note: The slime-fighter agent Irgarol used in this and other bottom paints was discontinued for 2016.
The antifouling ingredients are chemically bonded into Micron Extra’s copolymer matrix, which is engineered to gradually wear away as the boat moves through the water, much like a bar of soap. This self-polishing process results in the constant, controlled delivery of biocides from freshly exposed paint film surface, and assures consistent, long-lasting performance and maximum efficiency.
Interlux Micron Extra retains it’s antifouling effectiveness when hauled and can be relaunched without repainting. The longevity of Micron Extra is related to the amount of bottom paint applied.
Note: Micron Extra has been discontinued for 2016 a suitable replacement may be Interlux Micron CSC
- eboatworks Price qt. 5690 blue $68.00 – gal. $218.00
- eboatworks Price qt. 5691 green $68.00 – gal.$218.00
- eboatworks Price qt. 5692 red $68.00 – gal. $218.00
- eboatworks Price qt. 5693 black $68.00 – gal.$218.00
- eboatworks Price qt. 5694 white $68.00 – gal. $218.00
- eboatworks Price qt. 5695 brown $68.00 – gal.$218.00
- eboatworks Price 5696 dk blue gal.$218.00